Thank you for visiting the web site of www.premisesaus.com.au and for taking the time to view our privacy statement. PREMISES AUS PTY LTD respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of our Site's users. This statement explains how we collect information about you and how we use it. By visiting and using our Site, you consent to the practices described in this Statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
For the purposes of this Statement, "Personal Information" means information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
The only Personal Information that we collect is that which you tell us about yourself when you complete an on-line form, application or survey, when you participate in any forum that may be accessible through our Site or if you otherwise specifically provide us with your Personal Information.
Unless you specifically tell us, we will never know who you are. If you are comfortable providing us with information about yourself, enhanced services become available to you which we could not otherwise offer to anonymous users of the site. If you do elect to provide us with your personal information, you have our commitment to your privacy.
Cookies and Clickstream Data
Cookies - We may use a feature of your browser called a "Cookie". A "Cookie" is a piece of information that a web site sends to your browser. Cookies are used to add functionality, track web site usage and enable us to "personalise" your visits to our site. Cookies do not in themselves identify you, rather they identify your computer's browser.
Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies however if you do not wish to receive Cookies you may set your browser to refuse them (this may result in you not being able to access parts of our Site).
Clickstream data - when you browse our Site we may collect and log the following types of information ("Clickstream data") including without limitation:
- the date and time that you visit our Site;
- the amount of time you spend on our Site;
- the particular pages that you visit;
- the type of browser you use;
- the address of your server;
- the address of the site that you have connected from;
Premises Aus does not use the above Clickstream data or Cookies to personally identify you. We use the data on an aggregate and anonymous basis for purposes which include generating statistics, managing the effectiveness of our Site, identifying repeat visitors, building anonymous profiles of visitors to enable content (including advertising and promotions) on the Site to be tailored to them and for market research.
How we use your Personal Information
Premises Aus uses your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to deliver the services you have requested (for example, to provide you with information concerning a property that you have inquired about). In order to respond to such requests, it may be necessary for us to forward your Personal Information to the appropriate independently owned and operated business partner who is best positioned to assist with your particular request.
- occasionally we will forward to you periodic mailings containing information on new products and upcoming events which we think you will find interesting. If at any stage you decide that you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by following the Opt-Out procedure below and we will ensure that your name is removed from the relevant list;
- other than as stated in this Statement, Premises Aus does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to non-member companies or organisations without having first obtained your consent to do so.
Opt-Out / Amend Procedure
In each e-mail you receive from us, we will endeavour to attach simple instructions on how you can immediately unsubscribe from our mailing list. In any event you can opt-out from receiving promotional material from us by e-mailing us a at firstname.lastname@example.org
and asking to be removed from the mailing list.
Access to your Personal Information
If you wish to view the Personal Information we may hold about you, please send your request by email to email@example.com
. If you wish to amend that information because it is out of date or incorrect, or if you wish your Personal Information to be deleted from our database, please email us at the same address.
Premises Aus uses all reasonable endeavours to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your personal information is stored behind industry standard firewalls and where applicable protected by user names and passwords.
You can assist us in our security objectives by keeping confidential any user name or password with which Premises Aus may provide you.
This Site contains links to other sites. Au1.net is not responsible for the content on those other sites or their privacy practices.
Changes to the Statement
From time to time we may decide to amend or update this Statement. Where this occurs, we will post any changes on this page. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement so that you remain informed of how Premises Aus is protecting your Personal Information.
Tell us what you think
Premises Aus welcomes your questions and comments regarding this Statement. If you have any suggestions as to how we may improve our privacy practices or if you are of the view that we have not adhered to this Statement, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org