Terms of Service for PREMISES AUS PTY LTD Hosting Services1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS Welcome to Premises Aus Hosting Services. Premises Aus Pty Ltd ("Premises") provides the Premises Aus Hosting Services service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you; provided that, we will not alter Section 5 ("Content Submitted to Premises AUS Hosting Services") without prior notice to and acceptance by you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at:http://www.premisesaus.com.au
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE Premises Aus Hosting Services currently provides users with access to web page hosting services, for general hosting, specialised real estate hosting with data bases uses. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, shall be subject to this TOS. Now, this next part seems really damn obvious, but everyone else has it in their TOS's so someone's probably gotten sued for not having it. So: In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
4. MEMBER CONDUCT You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Premises Aus, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. Premises Aus does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Service to: (a) upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Premises Aus official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any rules of any national or other securities exchange and any regulations having the force of law; (i) "stalk" or otherwise harass another; (j) collect or store personal data about other users; (k) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites;
5. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO PREMISES AUS Hosting Services Premises Aus does not claim ownership of the Content you place on your Premises Aus Hosting Services Site. Premises Aus may quote or reproduce small portions of your content (if you have made it public) in order to promote your Premises Aus Hosting Services site and/or the Premises Aus Hosting Services service, but only on a fair-use-type basis. You acknowledge that Premises Aus does not pre-screen Content, but that Premises Aus and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Premises Aus and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
6. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Premises Aus, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
7. NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE Premises Aus reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Premises Aus shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. TERMINATION You agree that Premises Aus, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, Premises Aus Hosting Services Site, use of the Service or use of any other Premises Aus service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Premises Aus believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. Premises AUS may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice for unpaid accounts. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Premises Aus may immediately deactivate or delete your Premises Aus Hosting Services Site and all related information and files in your Premises Aus Hosting Services Site and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Premises Aus shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Termination of services financially is as per any signed agreement or a minimum of one month fee in lieu of notice of termination. The billing for the free real estate web site offer is 3 months in advance billed quartley and termination of the free website offer requires a minimum of 3 months notice. Collection Expenses it is agreed that should any debt owed by an individual or corporation be placed in he hands of any external debt recovery company any charges incurred will be added to the debt owing.
11. Premises Aus PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Premises Aus or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
12. REFUND POLICY Premises Aus Pty Ltd is unable to provide a refund should you change your mind or make a wrong decision. No refund is available for incorrect data entry. Downloadable software products are exempt from being refunded.
Premises Aus Pty Ltd is however able to provide a refund in the following circumstances: Due to technical reasons with the failure of servers to deliver outside our guaranteed uptime per month.
Should your request for a refund meet the requirements detailed above please prepare a written request for a refund and email email@example.com.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PREMISES AUS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. (b) PREMISES AUS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. (c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. (d) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PREMISES AUS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS. (e) IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR THEN YOUR EYES PROBABLY HURT. ALL CAPS, WHAT WERE WE THINKING? HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER OCULAR MALADY.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PREMISES AUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PREMISES AUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
15. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 12 AND 13 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
16. NOTICES to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
17. GENERAL the TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Premises Aus and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and Premises Aus or Premises Aus Hosting Services (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS). You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other Premises Aus services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and Premises Aus shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Premises Aus agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of NSW. The failure of Premises Aus to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
18. REAL OFFICE Has been in development since 2000 and has been 100% developed in house from 100's of real estate agents input and is being constantly modified from agents input. The changes, ideas and variations from the various agents is owned by Premises Aus Pty Ltd
19. Telephone calls, we reserve the right to record any phone calls to or from Premises Aus Pty Ltd for quality, reference and training purposes.
20. VIOLATIONS = report any violations of the TOS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.